"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Cat's Condo For P.K. and Family

Above, the finished Cat's Condo. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After getting back to Jamestown after getting propane for The Beast in Gallup and putting The Beast back inside the GOCO Beast Barn, I found a couple of packages on my porch.

They were from Chewy.com, a pet supply company.

Above, inside the Cat's Condo with the Premium Pet Blanket. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I noticed a few days ago that the stray cat that I call "P.K." (for Porch Kitty) had a litter of kittens. They are under the deck. I've seen a couple of them and they are grey like their mother, some with some yellow markings.

Above, the front of the Cat's Condo with the door open. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I decided that since autumn is just around the corner (and temperatures will be dropping), I should get them some sort of better shelter. I checked Chewy.com and found the "Cat's Condo". It is wooden and is the right size for them.

So, I proceeded to put the Cat's Condo together. It wasn't difficult, despite that the manufacturer put screw holes on one panel in the wrong place and omitted screw holes in another. I got my drill out and drilled the necessary holes.

Above, the Cat's Condo outside at the deck. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

In about an hour, I got the Cat's Condo all put together and set it against the deck. The second package was a kitty Premium Pet Blanket. I placed it inside the Cat's Condo. I'll see about getting some straw to line the floor.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes for the little family to take up residence in it.

No comments:

Search This Blog