"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Mini Bike Ride

Above, Meeko the llama in his yard. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This afternoon, I decided to take a ride around our Whispering Cedars subdivision on the mini bike.

It had sprinkled about an hour before when a rain cell came over the area. Unfortunately, it didn't last long and it evaporated almost as soon as it hit.

But, it is a comfortable day in the mid-80s. One good thing about riding motor-driven bikes, the rush of cool air feels great as you're riding.

Along the ride, I spotted the Meeko the llama in his yard. He's been back for almost a month after being down at Nandoh's. I took a couple of photos.

A bit further up Whispering Cedars Road, I spotted a Trump campaign flag attached to a fence. I snapped a photo of it.

Above, a Trump supporter in our community. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

During my ride on Birch Road, I noticed friend Victor (from whom I bought the Willys Jeep) working on his new-to-him Toyota 4-Runner in his yard. He was scraping window tinting from the front passenger window. I stopped in and helped him to get it off. I got lucky and managed to peel quite a bit of it off. He bought the 4-Runner to replace the Jeep.

After that was done, I headed back out and eventually got back home.

No comments:

Search This Blog