"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, September 8, 2019

At Route 66 RV Resort In Albuquerque

Above, The Beast at the Route 66 RV Resort. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

One of the last remaining stays for the year at the Route 66 RV Resort in Albuquerque started today.

I am in town to see my haircutter, "Michelle my belle", tomorrow morning. I was going to go Tuesday, but she's off that day. So it's tomorrow.

Above, the pool and jacuzzi area at Route 66 RV Resort. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today is a relaxing day at the resort. I soaked in the jacuzzi earlier and now am just relaxing. It looked like it was going to rain when I got here, but it has cleared up a bit. My last stay, in July, we had a nice thunderstorm and I managed to video a lightning bolt. This might be the case later this evening.

I am debating whether to have a prime rib dinner (my usual here) at the Thunder Road Steakhouse & Cantina in the hotel or try something new elsewhere. We'll see.

Maybe I'll check out the National Museum of Nuclear Science & History and make a stop at Ron Peterson Firearms (where I bought the Winchester 94) tomorrow.

No comments:

Search This Blog