"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Nine Times!

Above, The Beast at Route 66 RV Resort during the first stay in March 2018. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yesterday, when I checked out of the Route 66 RV Resort in Albuquerque, I was chatting with the desk clerk and mentioned that I am usually there every other month.

I then happened to ask if they have it on record how many times I have stayed there. She said they do have it in their database and proceeded to look it up.

She said that I have stayed there nine times, which included the most recent stay. So the next stay will be number 10.

Sounds about right.

No comments:

Search This Blog