"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, September 23, 2019

Ready For Cooler Weather: Propane Delivered

Above, propane being delivered. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

We're having a pretty decent rain today. It is more than the last one and it has been relatively steady. We can sure use it!

When I reached home from our morning gathering at Denny's at the Flying J, I noticed that my regular deliver of propane was in progress. Rain or shine, it seems, propane gets delivered.

Well, I am ready for cooler weather since I mainly use a propane-fed forced air heater. I have two ceramic space heaters in case I need a little more heat, one in the living room and one in the bedroom.

Speaking of our gathering at the Flying J, one of our group spottted a UFO over Cibola National Forest on September 5 around midnight. Later, we were joined by Nandoh Munoz and I mentioned the UFO and he said four other people saw it, including one who was camping in Six Mile Canyon.

I checked the National UFO Reporting Center and there were no reports on the UFO. 

No comments:

Search This Blog