"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, September 6, 2019

"Godzilla: King of the Monsters" Blu-ray




Finally, today I bought the Blu-ray of Godzilla: King of the Monsters.

I had to go into Gallup anyway to pick up a new television antenna as the one I had crapped out. The new one works great!

The package contained the Blu-ray, a DVD and the Digital Code.

While having dinner, watched the movie and was impressed with the picture and sound quality. One thing I found annoying was that not all of the extras are included in the Blu-ray disc. One extra was in the Blu-ray and the others were in the DVD.

This was my second viewing of the movie. The first was in 3D in Gallup at the Red Rock Theaters. I apparently missed a few things during my first viewing, but caught them this evening.

No comments:

Search This Blog