"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, September 13, 2019

Horse Feedin'

Above, Christmas is ready for her close-up, and carrots. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today, I decided to combine some mini bike riding and giving carrot treats to a couple of the neighborhood's horses.

Above, Christmas enjoying her treat. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

First, I headed down the hill to where Christmas lives. I've been giving her carrots for about a year now. She is quite tame and heads right over to me.

Above, the gelding is getting a little more brave. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Afterwards, I headed to the next-door neighbor's to the gelding's corral. He is still leery of people, but I noticed some progress as he is walking a little bit closer. He was a formerly wild horse. He hasn't a name as yet.

Above, his body language indicates he's still leery of people. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After giving the two horses their treats, I headed back home. I will have to go to the Flying J in a little while to pick up some things at the store.

No comments:

Search This Blog