"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, September 20, 2019

Off Mustang Road

Above, on a road off Mustang Road in our subdivision. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This afternoon, I decided to take a little Jeep ride around the Whispering Cedars subdivision.

First, I cruised around the neighborhood streets. While doing so, I spotted a hill with some roads off Mustang Road located at the southern end of the subdivision. So, I headed over there.

Above, the Jeep with the hill in the background. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Sure enough, there were some roads just below the hill. They were rough in spots (like the ones we drove yesterday in and around Six Mile Canyon in the Cibola National Forest). This was the first time I had been in this area.  After driving around there for a while, I headed out.

I then drove down to the Flying J to pick up some munchies for later this evening. It was a relaxing little cruise. I can see why people enjoy off-roading so much.

No comments:

Search This Blog