"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, June 10, 2016

All's Ready



Above, the cover.

Everything's all ready for tomorrow's book event at Book Passage in Corte Madera

I just finished charging the battery to the big Canon camera, so it is good to go.

At 1:00 tomorrow, former Secret Service Agent Clint Hill and Lisa McCubbin will be speaking on their new book, Five Presidents. They will be signing copies while there. I already ordered a signed copy, but just in case I couldn't go, or not be able to get one for signature, I pre-ordered it.

I knew that Book Passage was close to the RV park I am staying at, but I found out today that it is virtually within walking distance. As I have a 12:00 check-out time at the RV park, I will drive The Beast over there.

Following the event, I will be heading back home with a stop overnight in Los Banos. I will be home Sunday.

Hill was the only secret service agent who sprung into action during the assassination of President Kennedy in Dallas, Texas. He was assigned to First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy and he got her back into the limousine after she climbed out to the trunk.

No comments:

Search This Blog