"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Home Again

Above, this weekend's campsite. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After spending a couple of nights at the Ventura Beach RV Resort, I am back home. I arrived about a hour ago.

The fire in Calabasas (that started yesterday afternoon) seems to be out. I saw no smoke rising as I drove through Calabasas. I was concerned if it were anywhere near the freeway. It wasn't.

Above, preparing Friday night's dinner. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The high 90s temperatures in the San Fernando Valley seems to have tapered off. The weather in Ventura was cloudy and foggy. The temperatures were in the mid-70s.

The campsite was nice and level. Again, I didn't have to use my leveling blocks.

Above, Friday night's dinner. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I went to bed around midnight last night. After I did, I heard a ruckus outside. Some man was angry about something and was yelling his head off. The park's security team responded and told him he had to leave the premises. He resisted. Finally, he left and all was quiet again. That is, until my former roomie, Jes called. She was in the hospital for some procedures and abdominal pain in Norwalk. She was in the mood to chat.

I had a nice, relaxing weekend. I'll probably go back in about a couple of weeks.

Now to just kick back and unwind from the drive.

1 comment:

Seer said...

The Beast just loves to go on "roadtrips". Glad you got to get away for a few days. Here in the San Joaquin Valley the temps are starting to rise. Would love to take a few days at the coast myself. My usual choiceS are Carmel and Pacific Grove.

Search This Blog