"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, June 10, 2016

At The Marin RV Park

Above, The Beast at the Marin RV Park. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Well, I made it to Greenbrae/Corte Madera in the Bay Area.

The trip has been going smoothly except for one minor incident. While backing into my site at the Marin RV Park, I managed to not see a small pole in the side view passenger mirror (or the rear camera monitor) and broke the passenger side rear marker light. All that has to be done is replace it. Lichtsinn RV is sending me a replacement. The price was a shock, under $5.00. Lichtsinn is very near the Winnebago factory in Iowa.

I did overshoot my turnoff and had to go back. But, I didn't turn off before the John F. McCarthy Bridge and had to go back over it again. It was fun anyway. I'll have to go on it again tomorrow when I leave here after the Clint Hill book event.

I did shoot some videos of two of my trips across the bridge:







I am very pleased about the Marin RV Park. It is virtually within walking distance to the Clint Hill event, but I have to check out before it begins, so I'll just park at the shopping center where the Book Passage bookstore is located.

Above, the view towards the front of Marin RV Park. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The management people are very nice and quite helpful. I would recommend a stay here should anyone visit the San Francisco area in their RV.

No comments:

Search This Blog