"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, June 3, 2016

Back At Ventura Beach RV Resort!

Above, The Beast today. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yes, I'm baaaack!

I decided to spend the weekend at the Ventura Beach RV Resort in The Beast. Only this time, the circumstances surrounding this visit is a much happier one (not that I didn't enjoy the facilities the last time). The last visit was immediately following the aftermath of the Hawaii trip. I'll be here through Sunday. I am two spaces from where I camped here the last time.

When I discovered this RV park, I immediately decided that this will be my getaway/battery recharge place to go to. Besides, it is supposed to be in the upper 90s this weekend in the San Fernando Valley and I am not terribly fond of heat.

Last night, Denise (along with her son Aiden) and I went out to dinner at Outback Steakhouse. We decided to put the past troubles behind us (remember Lot's wife, don't look back) and get back to just having fun together again. The dinner turned out to be an enjoyable one for the both of us. She's already indicated that she wants to do it again.

No, we aren't "back together" again in the strictest sense, but we are, at least, working to dispose of the drama that dominated the past few weeks. That's all one could ask for. There was no real villain in what happened, just a lot of misunderstandings and bad reactions by both sides.

It's in the mid-70s here and a little overcast. But I'm not complaining. It's better than being in an oven.

Anyway, now for a cooler (temperature-wise) and relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Search This Blog