"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Almost Half-Way Through



It seems like only yesterday that we rang in the New Year. Now we're 30 days away of having 2016 half over.

I, for one, am glad that May is over. It has been a rough month on a personal level.

While Hawaii was a fun place to visit and we had some great experiences, the trip could have been a whole lot better if "a couple of us" had better communication skills to deal with some issues before going. Sometimes, people have to learn things the hard way.

Denise and I are on much better terms. How that eventually plays out is anyone's guess. But the good thing is that we are talking in a friendly way and we recognize that mistakes were made all around. I am in a far better mood than I was two weeks ago.

As for June, I am thinking about taking The Beast up to the Bay Area in a couple of weeks for a book store appearance by former Secret Service Agent Clint Hill. Amber may come along if I go, since she is a book fanatic. Since I am unsure (at this point) about going, I've already ordered a signed copy of his new book, Five Presidents: My Extraordinary Journey with Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, and Ford. Hill was the agent who pushed Jackie Kennedy back into the limousine during the assassination.

I plan on returning to Ventura Beach RV Resort for some local camping.

I have also decided on the desktop publishing program to get the layouts for the updated edition of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan done.

Hopefully, things will go a lot smoother during the second half of the year.

No comments:

Search This Blog