"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Donald Trump Bobble-head

Above, Donald Trump bobble-heads at Greta's Guns in Simi Valley. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today was spent shopping at gun stores in the San Fernando and Simi Valleys.

I was looking for a holster and ammo. After a couple of stops, I found what I wanted.

While at Greta's Guns (named for a dog, by the way) in Simi Valley, I spotted an item for sale on display: Donald Trump bobble-head figures.

They are about $20 each. I thought about getting one for my political memorabilia collection, but I already have enough clutter in my apartment. So I passed.

No, they don't have any Hillary bobble-heads (in case you were wondering).

No comments:

Search This Blog