"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Going Through Old Family Albums

Above, my dad and I at Morro Bay in June 1963.

Following our visit to the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Air Force One, Amber and I migrated to her apartment to go through family photo albums in my mom's cedar chest.

I haven't seen these photos since before my mom passed away over six years ago.

While looking through them was bittersweet, it was a good bonding activity for the both of us. Where I could remember who they were, I identified many relatives and friends to Amber.

Since today is Father's Day, the above photo of my dad and I would be appropriate to post here. I was looking for a photo of us that I hadn't posted before. I found it in one of the albums today.

It was a good, fun day today.

No comments:

Search This Blog