"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, June 10, 2016

On To Marin County

Above, The Beast at the Los Banos KOA. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After a good night's sleep (I always manage to sleep better in The Beast), I am ready to hit the road for Marin County for tomorrow's book event with former Secret Service Agent Clint Hill. I apparently feel asleep pretty fast.

About an hour after going to bed, I exchanged a few text messages with a girl I know (the phone jarred me awake). She apparently changed her phone number and couldn't find mine and asked a mutual acquaintance if she can give it to her. I said it was okay. I also sent her a message via Facebook and we reconnected. My last message to her was 11:20 and by 11:38, I must've been out cold as she asked, "Hello, u there?" with no response by me. We'll hang when I get back to L.A.

It appears that once word got out that I'm a "free agent" again, women are coming out of the woodwork. I can't complain about that!

Right now, I am waiting for the water heater to do its job so I can shower up.

I'll be heading up Interstate 5 to Interstate 580. I'll be crossing San Francisco Bay to get to Marin County.

So far, everything's been a relaxed state of affairs and enjoyable. 

No comments:

Search This Blog