"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, June 13, 2016

Winnebago Part Arrives From Lichtsinn RV!

Above, the replacement light fixture. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

As I posted last Friday, I couldn't see a small pole in the campsite I was backing The Beast into at Marin RV Park. I crunched the side marker light to pieces.

After I finished setting up camp, I called Lichtsinn RV in Forest City, Iowa for a replacement light fixture. I ordered it right then and there.

Surprisingly, the complete fixture and bulb was under $5.00 (actually $2.35).

Above, the crunched fixture. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Well, the part arrived today. Talk about fast service! I am very impressed with Lichtsinn RV. They are the closest Winnebago dealer to the Winnebago factory (just up the road). I've heard that they are a good dealership. Now I'm convinced of it!

I have a morning appointment at a local RV service center to have the new fixture installed.

No comments:

Search This Blog