"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

My Book Arrived



My personalized autographed book, Five Presidents by former Secret Service Agent Clint Hill and Lisa McCubbin arrived in today's mail.

I had pre-ordered it, not knowing if I would be able to attend their appearance at Book Passage in Corte Madera or if the line would be too long for me to wait. It turned out the latter was true.

Above, Sierra had to take a closer look. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

As you can see from the second photo, my cat Sierra is interested in the book and had to take an up-close look for herself.

Above, Clint Hill and Lisa McCubbin at Book Passage. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog