"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Nice Outing

Above, Jes at the Lamplighter Restaurant wearing the
necklace I got her in Hawaii. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today was a pleasant day as I was out with my former roomie Jessica.

We began the day by heading to the Lamplighter Restaurant for breakfast.

Following that, we made a stop or two before heading to the Topanga Promenade shopping mall in Woodland Hills where she picked up a few things.

Funny thing, I was getting bored while she shopped so I found a chair in Target's patio furniture department. While I relaxed, she shopped to her heart's content without me around to nag her to hurry up. (The only "nagging" I did was to try to get her to go back to her natural hair color, jet black. She likes to experiment with different colors.) I managed to doze off in the chair (glad I picked a comfortable one). I don't know for how long I dozed, but when I woke up, she was in the next chair over, asleep. She said she must have dozed off for five or ten minutes.

She finished up her shopping and we went to the checkstand and headed out.

It was refreshing to be out with a gal and not have any drama during the whole time. Jes has always been straightforward and true blue. Her loyalty is unquestioned. Plus, we have a similar sense of humor. We're planning to go to the Ventura Beach RV Resort in a couple of weeks.


No comments:

Search This Blog