"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Done!

Above, Scott in Hawaii. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Well, it has been done.

I filed in Small Claims Court today for the money Jacquese Scott owes for the Hawaii trip in May. It is so incredibly stupid and illogical of her to not fulfill her obligation to me and repay the debt. Then again, I haven't been dealing with logical people recently. Some who are familiar with this "saga" feel that both Denise Santos and Jackie are worse than stupid, they're dishonest.

Even though she is the best friend of Denise, despite whatever issues Denise and I may have (which has nothing to do with Jackie), she still has the obligation to repay me. Pure and simple.

Now, she can add to the $808.25 she owes the costs I incurred in filing the lawsuit.

Maybe somebody will finally get the message that I do mean business!

"Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have fucked with? That's me." - Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino.

Reactions to this blog post:
You go Armand!!!! 
 Knuckleheads usually don't learn and continue in life as knuckleheads.

No comments:

Search This Blog