"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, December 8, 2019

A Present For The Jeep Ordered

Above, the Jeep with the current side view mirror. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The ol' Jeep is going to get a "Christmas present" of sorts.

Yesterday, when I was driving it, I noticed the driver's side view mirror was not staying put. I checked it and despite being tightened, the arm moves too much at the mounting base. The hardware seems as if it was bent too many times and could break off.

So, before it does, I ordered a new mirror, arm and mounting bracket. It will be more of a "military style".

I will eventually get one for the passenger side so that it will match the new one. There is nothing wrong with it, but it has an odd "twisty" or "zig-zag" arm.

Above, the passenger side view mirror. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Here's the one I ordered:


No comments:

Search This Blog