"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, December 27, 2019

Snow Job In Arizona

Above, The Beast this morning. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Daylight is starting here in Ehrenberg, Arizona.

Once we get more light, I will empty the holding tanks and head up north to Lake Havasu.

There is hazardous conditions on Interstate 40 in the Flagstaff area. That is a bit too much for me to drive through. I have driven in snow and ice on I-40 before and it is not fun!

Above, I-40 near midnight last night. Arizona Dept. of Transportation photo.

The above photo was posted late last night by the Arizona Department of Transportation. It is eastbound Interstate 40 (the direction I'd be heading). The Department recommends delaying travel until the storm passes.

So that's what I'll do.

No comments:

Search This Blog