"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, December 15, 2019

In & Out of Gallup

Above, heading eastbound on I-40 today. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today's big activity was to go into Gallup to get my three-month supply of meds at the "Gathering of the Nations" (a.k.a. Walmart).

I just basically went in, got the prescriptions, browsed in the auto department for about five minutes and headed out the door. When I was walking to the car, sleet started falling.

I got on the road and the sleet quit just before I reached the city limit line on Interstate 40.

The rest of the ride home was uneventful until I got home. A few snowflakes started falling as I pulled into the driveway. Then it quit after I got into the house.

No comments:

Search This Blog