"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, December 14, 2019

Motor Trend, October 1952

In a recent Facebook post at one of the Jeep groups I belong to, someone posted the cover of the October 1952 issue of Motor Trend magazine.

On the cover, an illustration depicts either a Willys Jeep M38A1 (which is what I have) or CJ5 (the civilian counterpart). It is for the article inside of unique cars for sportsmen. It is interesting that the Jeep has dualies (front and rear).

For the fun of it, I checked around and there are plenty of copies of this issue still available, so I bought one. Maybe I'll frame it and hang it in the garage.


No comments:

Search This Blog