"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

October 1952 Motor Trend Arrived

Above, the issue of Motor Trend from 1952 that arrived during my Christmas trip. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


The October 1952 issue of Motor Trend, featuring either a M38A1 or CJ5 Willys Jeep on the cover, arrived in the mailbox while I was traveling in Arizona and California. It was waiting for me at the post office when I picked it up yesterday.

I blogged about the issue on December 14.

The magazine is in fine shape (it came bagged and boarded), which is remarkable since it is older than I am.

I will likely frame it (after reading it, of course) and hang it up somewhere.

No comments:

Search This Blog