"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, December 8, 2019

Famous Monsters of Filmland No. 114

Since it is raining outside, I figured that I'd go through some boxes in my bedroom closet.

The second box I went through (while Porky Pig was singing "Blue Christmas" on the radio) I made a find.

It is the the 100-page special issue of Famous Monsters of Filmland, number 114 (March 1975), featuring "All of Japan's Monsters". It is hard to believe it has been 44 years since I bought it off the newsstand. I knew I had it, but wasn't quite sure where it was.

Now I know.

Here's a scan of the cover:


No comments:

Search This Blog