"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, December 12, 2019

In Gallup Today

Above, Earl's Family Restaurant with its Christmas decorations. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After our morning coffee today, I headed into Gallup to get some things.

First off, I headed over to Harbor Freight to pick up a set of towing chains that were on sale. The chains are good to have anyway, but I got them as I managed to bend the hooks on a pair of straps when pulling the mower a couple of times with the Jeep when it got stuck.

At first, I couldn't find the chains that were on sale, but thanks to a cashier, a clerk managed to find some in the stockroom.

Next, I headed up the block to Tractor Supply to get some cat food. They seem to be the only place in town that has big bags of Iams Cat Food. P.K. and her kittens have been eating like horses and I needed to get a bag. Sierra doesn't eat quite as much.

Above, snow shovels at Tractor Supply. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

While there, I also picked up a snow shovel for one of my friends in Jamestown. He just moved into the community a few months ago and didn't have one. Since I was going to Tractor Supply anyway, I would get him one if they had any. Luckily, they had two left.

After my shopping, I found myself hungry. So, I headed to Earl's Family Restaurant on Historic Route 66. I had some chicken enchiladas. I have been confining my meals to oatmeal for breakfast and something for dinner (usually chicken or salmon). Since I had the big meal of the day early, I stopped at Flying J to pick up a cinnamon roll at Cinnabon for later (so I can take one of my meds).

I got back home around 2:00 and proceeded to conk out on the sofa. 

No comments:

Search This Blog