"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, December 23, 2019

Arizona: Snow In Many Areas

Above, it is currently raining in Wildomar. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

For the past half hour or so, I've been checking the weather forecast for much of Arizona. I plan on heading back home Thursday and the storms are going to be in the state during the time I am driving.

It is currently raining in Wildomar, California, where I am at now.

Going east on Interstate 40 is out of the question as snows will be hitting along that route, that also includes Winslow and Flagstaff in particular.

I am looking at the map and the weather, it appears I may head east on I-10 through Phoenix and then take Highway 60 to Globe. There may be some rain there, but that is better than driving in snow.

It will get a bit dicey when reaching Show Low, Arizona, where there's a 60% chance of snow showers. From Show Low, I would take Highway 77 to Interstate 40 in Holbrook where there's 20% chance of snow showers.

Whichever way I go, it promises to be an interesting drive home.

No comments:

Search This Blog