"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Back From Snow Shoveling

Above, the icy road. I slipped where my shadow is. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

About an hour ago, it was about 10° outside. 

Above, the GOCO Beast Barn and Barking Spider Acre. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A little while ago, I went and shoveled last night's snow accumulation from the walkways and made trails on the driveway ramp. It was about 21° when I went out.

Above, the driveway with critter tracks. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I walked a little bit to take pictures on the road. I didn't go far as the road was iced up. I slipped, but fortunately, didn't fall.

Above, the house and driveway with critter tracks. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This has to be the most snow we've received in about 2 years. We need it for the water aquifer. 

It looks like I won't be doing much driving until the roads thaw out.

No comments:

Search This Blog