"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Photo Tinkering

While looking over some of my photos from my recent Texas trip, I decided to do some tinkering with one of them.

It is a photo of me with black & white cutouts of John Wayne and Robert Mitchum from El Dorado

Since my computer upgraded to Windows 10, I lost some of my apps that I used for photo manipulating. But at least there's one available for photo manipulation.

Here's the result. I made it into a fully monochrome photo. It would have been better had there not any background glare from the flash.



No comments:

Search This Blog