"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Painted the Countertops In Both Bathrooms

Above, the guest bathroom with a new faucet, new sink and paint. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This morning, I headed into Gallup to go pick up a kitchen sink faucet handle at Home Depot as the one I had broke.

Surprisingly, there were no long lines at Home Depot, so I was able to go in right away to get what I needed. Since I was there, I also picked up some paint and related supplies to paint the two bathroom countertops.

The faucet handle doesn't stay on as well as the old one did. I will replace the whole faucet when I get back from Texas. At least until then, this is a good enough temporary fix. At least it's usable.

Above, the master bath. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I was going to paint the countertops tomorrow, but I decided to go ahead and do it today. So far, I put on two coats of semi-gloss paint (the kind with primer already mixed in). I will wait and see how they look once they dry before doing any needed touch-ups.

Oh, well. It's something to do.

No comments:

Search This Blog