"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Traitor Mitch McConnell

Above, Mitch McConnell.

During the past fours years (and then some), I get bombarded with "beggar" messages from Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

I generally ignore them.

Since McConnell is allegedly supporting the Democrats' impeachment moves against President Trump, not only am I going to continue to ignore McConnell fundraising pleas, I will respond with a message of my own to him, which won't exactly follow Emily Post's guidelines.

This also goes to any other RINO Republican who follows suit.

No comments:

Search This Blog