"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, January 4, 2021

Good Day For Cruisin' Around

Above, while The Beast was running, I took this picture. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since today's weather is clear and at 50°, it was a good day to take the Jeep out for some drives around the community and over near the shooting area and the corral at the entrance to Six Mile Canyon. The drive was good upper body exercise for me and a good charge to the Jeep's battery. 

Before doing so, I headed over to the GOCO Beast Barn to start up The Beast in order to charge up the chassis battery. It started immediately and I let it run for a while. 

Above, picture taken during my afternoon coffee break. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Sierra spent most of the day sleeping under the falsa blanket that's on top of my comforter. She finally got up a few minutes ago. Such a hard life.

After driving around, I relaxed with a cigar and a cup of coffee on the deck. Not a bad day! 

No comments:

Search This Blog