"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, January 25, 2021

Back In The Barn

Above, after getting The Beast back in the barn. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No sooner than I got back into the house after putting The Beast into the GOCO Beast Barn, the announcer on the radio (KYAT-FM) said that another storm is moving across Arizona and will bring 4 to 6 inches of new snow.

Well, it's a good thing I got The Beast inside (although it is in good shape as far as weather is concerned) now instead of waiting. My main concern was getting The Beast stuck in mud. Since the ground had a good layer of snow, I had no problem.

With the heater inside the GOCO Beast Barn, the temperature inside was at 50°. So I don't have to worry about the holding tanks and plumbing freezing over even though I have antifreeze in the system.

No comments:

Search This Blog