"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Texas Souvenirs

Above, the throw pillow from Texas Hot Stuff. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

During last week's trip to Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas, I picked up some souvenirs. I was mainly interested in things for the house.

Above, the yard art I bought at Southfork Ranch. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

At the 6th Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza in Dallas, I bought a couple of books on the JFK assassination. One was Twenty-Six Seconds by Alexandra Zapruder (a personal history of the Zapruder film) and Assassination and Commemoration by Stephen Fagin (a history of the Sixth Floor Museum).

Above, Sierra enjoying the pillow. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

At Southfork Ranch outside of Dallas, they have a gift shop at the Visitor Center and I got a metal piece of yard art (I guess one can call it that). And, at the Fort Worth Stockyards, I saw a nice throw pillow at the Texas Hot Stuff store at Stockyards Station.

Along with those, I got the usual refrigerator magnets and shot glasses for my collection. 

No comments:

Search This Blog