"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Onward and Upward


Now that the drama over the November election is over, although not in the way I would have preferred, we can now get on with our lives, even with the specter of coronavirus hanging over our heads.

As for me, I will be taking a little mini-vacation this month to Fort Worth-Dallas to see the new John Wayne exhibit, John Wayne: American Experience, at the Fort Worth Stockyards and other attractions in and around those cities in Texas.

Then, later this month, Mitch Geriminsky and his girlfriend Holly will be tying the knot in Las Vegas and I will be going there. (He dropped that bombshell last night.) I managed to get a good package deal for my flights and hotel through Travelocity. It has been ages since I last booked anything through them and I was surprised that I am still in their system.

As President Nixon used to say, "Onward and upward!"

C'est la vie.

No comments:

Search This Blog