"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Beer Run To Gallup

Above, today's bottle of Alien Amber Ale. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since the Interstate 40 bridge and on/off ramp reconstruction has been going on for months, many of us are reluctant to take a drive into Gallup these days. Many times, the back-up of traffic from the construction zone extends all the way to McGaffey exit, six miles away.

Well, since it looked like the traffic was light today, I headed into Gallup to pick up a case of Alien Amber Ale for home and for a cook-out Sunday at Martin Link's. I also have a birthday party to go to on Saturday, but I'm bringing something else for that.

It is a good thing I went when I did. The liquor store only had a case left and I bought them out, with a $4.00 discount!

After I got home, I popped open a bottle and kicked back on the deck.

No comments:

Search This Blog