"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

RV Life's Top Ten RV YouTubers



For the past few years, I have been watching a few YouTube channels that are RV/travel oriented such as Pippi Peterson, Nomadic Fanatic and Campervan Kevin.

I don't watch as often as I used to (at least since I moved to New Mexico) but I still take a look if the topics or places are interesting to me.

RV Life has posted their "top ten" list of RV YouTubers for 2019.

They begin with:
Many seasoned RVers share their adventures, RV lifestyle tips, and maintenance videos on their Youtube channels. We searched the ever-growing list of vlogging RVers and narrowed down the top ten traveling Youtubers that you’ll want to subscribe to.

To see what they consider the "best", go here

No comments:

Search This Blog