"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Practicing

Above, the mower and mini bike. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A couple of days ago, I took out the mower to practice steering it. There's no steering wheel, just a couple of long control bars.

I drove it out of the garage and did several laps around the pine tree island of my driveway and getting used to the steering. That worked out fine. I also drove it back into the garage. Backing and parking it was tricky, but I did manage to back and park it where it should be.

Last night I was reading the owners manual and the manufacturer suggested exactly what I did: practice driving it. I'm getting the hang of it.

One thing that is of some concern, it doesn't explain the blade leveling gizmo. It doesn't say what each number means. Looks like I'll have to figure it out on my own or check with Nandoh on the settings (since he has the same model). 

Maybe I will try it out in the Barking Spider Acre this weekend (when I'm not at this year's Lions Club Rodeo).

No comments:

Search This Blog