"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Nakajima Tribute Photo

As I mentioned yesterday, at the tail end of the end credits to Godzilla: King of the Monsters, there was a memorial tribute to Godzilla vs. Hedorah director Yoshimitsu Banno and Godzilla suit actor Haruo Nakajima.

During this, my eyes were more focused on the tribute to Nakajima due to a very familiar photo of him taken during the filming of Godzilla vs. The Sea Monster. I can't recall any photo used for Banno.

But this is the photo used for Nakajima (as I said before, a classy touch):



As so many have stated, including me, be sure to stay for all of the end credits!

No comments:

Search This Blog