"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, June 3, 2019

G-FEST XXVI

Above, The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Updated July 6, 2019

The annual Godzilla convention. G-FEST (number XXVI), will be held from July 12th to July 14th, at the Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare.

This will be my first G-FEST in ten years, so I am looking forward to it.

In case anyone's wondering, I will have on hand copies of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan available to those who would like a copy. For those who don't know me, just look for the bag (pictured below). Just tap me on the shoulder (or some such).

Above, the bag I'll be using to carry copies of The Monster
 Movie Fan's Guide To Japan. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

For those who are not familiar with G-FEST (incredible as it may seem), the convention's website is here.

No comments:

Search This Blog