"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, June 14, 2019

Christmas and Flag Day

Above, Christmas coming over for her carrot treat. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After the delivery and smoothing out of the gravel for the GOCO Beast Barn, I headed down to Denny's at the Flying J for the usual morning gathering of the local coffee group.

After I got home from Denny's I spotted a large box on the porch. It is my new Celestron reflector telescope. I'll unbox and set it up on Sunday. I have other plans for this evening and tomorrow.

Above, the flag is out. I didn't fully extend the flagpole
 as it is gusty outside. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Later, I decided to take a ride on the mini bike over to Christmas's corral to give her a treat of carrots.

On the way back, I ran into Nandoh at his gate. I stopped and we chatted a bit, mainly about Meeko the llama that escaped and would up at Nandoh's.

After our chat, I remembered to put up the flag as today's Flag Day.

Above, Christmas eating her carrots. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Tonight, I'll be attending tonight's performance of the Lions Club Rodeo at Red Rock Park. Today's turning out to be a nice day. It is about 81° outside.

No comments:

Search This Blog