"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Made Someone's Day

Above, Jack Rabbit Trading Post. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The other day, my "honorary sister" and I had a little discussion on rabbits. We had a prior one which included Jack Rabbit Trading Post in Joseph City, Arizona. She keeps pet rabbits at home.

When we finished the discussion, I got the idea to have a mileage sign from Jack Rabbit Trading Post sent to her as a surprise. Jack Rabbit Trading Post has a website where people can order gifts.

It was a simple thing to order after getting the mileage. (All one has to do is Google their home address to Jack Rabbit Trading Post and it will provide the exact mileage.) So I did that and placed the order and kept mum.

I received the following email today:
Started laughing the second I saw the return address of Jack Rabbit Trading Post.  That is awesome and very thoughtful, thanks!   
Things like that are really fun and make the day far more amusing.  I was lucky to be home at the moment because the internet and office computers didn't work at the office for what I needed.  It would have taken me forever to get to the post office otherwise to pick up anything I had to sign for.  Perfect timing!

She also included this photo of her sign:


No comments:

Search This Blog