"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, June 10, 2019

Sittin' Good Financially



Last week, one of my investments came to maturity and the funds were transferred to my checking account.

This was rather timely as I needed to purchase a mower after neighbor friends Nandoh and Bo mowed the "Barking Spider Acre" to keep it under control. Since I wanted to get a mini bike for recreational riding (I took a ride a mile up the hill this morning), I got one of those and, lastly, I bought a reflector telescope. When one is retired, one should indulge in hobbies instead of vegetating and doing nothing (that's also my doctor's orders).

Since I had cash left over, I had my investment counselor buy into a new investment, which he as done. Even after that, I still have cash left in checking. 

After all this, I feel pretty good about my retirement finances. 

No comments:

Search This Blog