"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, June 7, 2019

New Toys

Above, the Bad Boy MZ Magnum 54 in. Zero-Turn Mower I ordered today. Photo by Armand Vaquer. 

Today, I spent some time on the phone with my investment counselor to go over my investment account portfolio.

One of them had reached maturity this week with a hefty profit (since I opened it last year) and the funds were transferred to my checking account. This was perfect timing.

Above, another view of the Bad Boy MZ Magnum 54 in. Zero-Turn Mower. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since the "Barking Spider Acre" was completely mowed earlier this week, I planned to get a similar mover as neighbor Nandoh (a Bad Boy MZ Magnum 54 in. Zero-Turn Mower) has in order to keep the growth under control. Since the funds that were transferred were more than enough to get one, I went ahead and bought one. It was something I needed to get anyway.

Above the mini bike I ordered. It has a load weight capacity of 220 pounds. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Along with the mower, I decided to get a mini bike for pleasure riding on the trails and dirt roads near our community. It would also come in handy to go to the gun range since the roads leading there are rough and I don't want to mess up the wheel alignment that I got last year on the Mustang. And I can mount it on the RV to take on camping trips (I already have racks and tie-down straps).

Finding a mini bike that can carry a weight load over 200 pounds was not an easy task, but I found one in the Coleman 196cc Extreme Mini Bike, CT200U-EX . It is rated at 220 lb. load capacity, which is more that my weight. I may still get an ATV at a later date, but I'll use this for now.

I will pick them both up Sunday.

With the remainder of the funds, I will "plow" it back into a different line of investment(s). 

No comments:

Search This Blog