"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Afternoon Drive

Above, a view of our shooting area from the gate. I left via the road at right. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since it had been a few days when I last took the Jeep out for a drive. I took it out to cruise around the area.

Above, the gate to the shooting area when I approached. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I first drove around the community and then drove over to the shooting area. When I arrived there, I found the gate closed and chained. I got out and walked over to it and found that it wasn't locked. So I unchained it and drove in. I went over to the shooting area and turned around. I decided I would leave by taking the other road that leads to Six Mile Canyon Road.

Above, near the Exit 39 bridge and ramps of Interstate 40. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Before doing so, I went over to the gate and chained it up. It was possibly chained to keep wandering cattle from going into our community (it has happened a few times). After that was done I headed home.

Once at home, I hosed off the Jeep as it accumulated a lot of dust and dirt from previous excursions. After this, I took it down to the Flying J to clean the windshield, inside and out. 

No comments:

Search This Blog