"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, October 10, 2019

The Big Freeze

Above, Superman says, "I shouldn't have gone to Jamestown, New Mexico last night!"

When I last checked the local temperature about 20 minutes ago, it was already down to 43°.

It is supposed to hit the upper 30s around 9:00, so I fired up the new heater for the kitties who are under the deck. Hopefully, it will keep them warm tonight. I will periodically check it before I go to bed. But it is working well.

The last I checked the National Weather Service forecast, it said it is expected to drop down to 15°. That's cold!

As of now (I just looked), it is now 39°. And it still says it'll go to 15°. That's what one has to put up with when they live in 7,000 foot elevations.

No comments:

Search This Blog