"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, October 11, 2019

P.K. Made It!

It's colder than a witch's tit outside!

I just went outside to the front porch and found the cats's water is frozen solid. Their food bowl was empty, apparently the cold prevented the food to fall into it. I gave it a good nudge and it came down.

It is now about 22° outside. At least that's according to my thermometer.

As I was outside, P.K. came running up and was hungry as hell. She proceeded to gobble up her food. At least I know she's fine. I didn't see her kittens. But at least I know the heater helped.

I was out (in my pajamas) just long enough to get these two photos:



No comments:

Search This Blog