"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Nomadic Fanatic Video Features ECV Plaque

Above, the ECV plaque. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


A couple of weeks ago, I was driving westbound to Gallup, New Mexico for my cardiologist appointment on Interstate 40 when I spotted the Nomadic Fanatic driving eastbound near the Iyanbito bridge.

He posted a new video this morning and it features the El Rancho Hotel plaque the Lost Dutchman Chapter of E Clampus Vitus dedicated in August.

When I spotted him on the highway, I had a feeling that he would be staying at the Route 66 RV Resort (where I stay when I am in Albuquerque) since he stayed there before. Sure enough, he's staying there again and there's plenty of footage of the RV park.

Also, featured are the gas station/travel center where he consumes a Laguna Burger (I've been there many times, but never tried a burger) and the Rio Puerco Bridge. Even though my cardiologist would rather me not eating red meat, I will probably try out a Laguna Burger next trip.

Here's the video:


No comments:

Search This Blog