"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, April 2, 2020

I Disagree With KOB On McKinley County



About an hour ago, I returned home from a shopping trek to Albertsons in Gallup for some groceries.

I am happy to say that I was able to get everything on my list and then some.

I did notice that the toilet tissue aisle was empty of toilet tissue. I didn't need any, but I took a look anyway and I did aid my conservation of toilet tissue by buying a box of Kleenex.

Based upon what I saw at Albertsons, the above KOB 4 map showing McKinley County doing a poor job of social distancing is erroneous, in my opinion. The store only allows 20 customers inside at a time. (One person leaves and another enters.) Also, everyone inside were complying with the six-foot distance "rule". And, there were plenty of alcohol wipes at the entrance to wipe shopping cart handles.

Also, I went into O'Reilly Auto Parts and they, too, have customers comply with the six-foot distance "rule" with the floor marked.

Also, the streets were not busy with cars. There may be one or two cars per quarter mile of road on Historic Route 66, which is the "main drag" through town.

Based upon what I saw, I disagree with the map as it pertains to McKinley County.




No comments:

Search This Blog